The Mukilteo Branch is seeking an executive director with a passion for community building through a multitude of health, wellness, educational and leadership programs for all ages. Oversee the total operation of the branch, including budget, membership, marketing, programs, facilities, volunteer and staff development, financial development, community relations and collaborations with community agencies. Ensure a safe, positive and inclusive atmosphere that promotes participant safety and engagement in accordance with YMCA policies, practices and procedures in our 53,677 SF full facility with over 8,300 members, a staff of 100+ individuals (full and part-time) and a budget of $4.1M.
- Six or more years of management experience, preferably in a YMCA or other nonprofit agency
- YMCA Multi-Team or Organizational Leader certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree in human services, social services, business or equivalent preferred
- Ability to direct total operations through volunteer development, supervision of staff, development and monitoring of branch budget, marketing and public relations, and program development
- Experience in management and development of volunteer involvement; ability to recruit top community leaders
- Proven track record of developing authentic relationships with others
- Ability to establish and maintain collaborations with community organizations
- Experience working with individuals, families and communities of diverse backgrounds and abilities
- Understands the YMCA is a public accommodation committed to inclusion and compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Strong computer skills and experience with standard business software
- Strong professional written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in second language desired
$8210+ month with excellent benefits including flexible PTO, 12% retirement, and relocation package.
For more information on the YMCA of Snohomish County; go to www.ymca-snoco.org