All Construction TradesWhitley Evergreen, Inc
Tired of commuting to a different location for work? Come work for Washington’s top commercial modular building manufacturer in Marysville. Whitley-Evergreen is looking for multiple individuals with experience to start today at our indoor manufacturing plant located on Smokey Point Boulevard. This is a great opportunity for anyone that has construction experience and wants full time employment.
Specific experience below is preferred but willing to train the right person:
- Welders - Mig/Stick also Torch, Plasma Cutter, Etc.
- Carpenters- Rough Framing, Siding/Roofing, Finishing, Floors, Wall Covering, Hanging Windows, Hanging Doors, Installing Trim, Steel and Wood Door Installation.
- Finish crew- Finish Carpentry, Wall Covering, Floor Covering and Trim.
- Electrical- Rough-In, Finish and Testing.
- Be able to do Heavy lifting
- Have your own tools and tool belt
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Positive Attitude and Great Attendance
- Excellent Benefits, Including:
Eligible for 401K after 6 months - Medical, Vision, Dental after 90 Days of employment
Paid Vacation, 9 Paid Holidays and Paid Sick Time
Starting pay will depend upon experience
Apply today and ask about our Bonus Program!