Pizza ArtisanTulalip Resort Casino
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities.
Responsible for the preparation and service of all menu items both hot and cold and To-Go orders in the Pizzeria while maintaining high standards of quality and appearance of all food and prepared and served, Responsible for station setup and breakdown on assigned shift. Maintains the highest level of guest service in accordance with established Food & Beverage standard operating procedures. Operation of cash register and/or point of sale system.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
* If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement as a condition of employment.
- Successful completion of a culinary training program may be considered in lieu of experience requirements. (Attached copy of certification with application if applicable)
- Must be able to read and follow tickets, forms, and recipes.
- Must possess good grooming habits and manners.
- Must be capable of working on as many as 15 orders at a time.
- Ability to use leftovers practically and efficiently.
- Knowledge of stone hearth cooking preferred.
- Must be comfortable in an open display kitchen.
- Must maintain healthy and efficient work habits.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have basic math skills, (Test required)
- Must be able to operate a POS (point of sale) system.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Must be skilled with knives.
- Minimum of six (6) months work experience as a fast food order cook or prep cook.
- Minimum of six (6) months cash handling experience or successful completion of training.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working with the public utilizing guest relation skills or completion of training.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced guest service environment.
- Must obtain and hold a WA State Food Worker's card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must obtain a Tips Certification within two (2) months from date of hire.
- Knowledge of HACCP.
- Must be flexible to work all venues in a similar position.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests. VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaining License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.
Physical Characteristics and/or Prerequisites:
- Manual and finger dexterity for the preparation of food and operation of a POS system.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to be exposed to hot ovens.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs. occasionally.
- Tolerance to be exposed to cleaning solvents and detergents on a daily basis.
- Tolerance to be exposed to a smoke filled environment.
This is a Regular Full-time position requiring up to 40 hours per week or 2080 hours per year.
Pay Rate: $13.34 per hour
The Tulalip Gaming Organization is proud to provide our employees with excellent comprehensive benefits. We believe that it is important to support our people. Our benefits include:
- Base Salary
- Life Insurance
- Training Opportunities
- Paid Education Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Savings Plans
- On-Site Workout Facility
- Many Other Unique Advantages