Host/HostessTulalip Resort Casino
The Tulalip Tribes publicly announces that Indian Preference in hiring shall apply to Tulalip Tribal job opportunities.
Greets guests in a professional and friendly manner. Provides timely and quality accommodations for all restaurant guests and Casino patrons. Thanks guests and patrons in a professional manner for dining. Responsible for cash handling and maintaining wait list and issuing pagers. Assists other Team Members as needed. Helps ensure quality customer service and satisfaction.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
* If applicant does not meet education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet this job requirement as a condition of employment.
- Must have good grooming habits and manners.
- Must have excellent communication skills for dealing with customers and employees.
- Must be able to follow specific instructions.
- Must have basic math skills. (Test required)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with the public utilizing guest relation skills.
- Minimum of six (6) months work experience as a host and/or cashier in a restaurant.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain and hold a Food Handler's card within 60 days from date of hire.
- Must be flexible to work all venues in a similar position.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of customer service to guests, VIPs, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to included days, swing, grave, weekends, and/or holidays.
Physical Characteristics and/or Prerequisites:
- Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 20 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Tolerance to be exposed to a smoke-filled environment.
- Manual and finger dexterity to operate POS system.
- Tolerance to be exposed to cleaning solvents and detergents on a daily basis.
This is a Regular Full-time position requiring up to 40 hours per week or 2080 hours per year.
Pay Rate: $11.50 per hour
The Tulalip Gaming Organization is proud to provide our employees with excellent comprehensive benefits. We believe that it is important to support our people. Our benefits include:
- Base Salary
- Life Insurance
- Training Opportunities
- Paid Education Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Savings Plans
- On-Site Workout Facility
- Many Other Unique Advantages