Food and Beverage SupervisorThe Skagit Casino Resort
A potential Skagit employee is best described as one who:
- Exudes hospitality
- Radiates positive energy
- Never compromises their incredibly high standards of excellence
- Can multitask at all of this while having fun
Our Food and Beverage Supervisor will manage the day-to-day operation of the assigned restaurant and beverage service. Also supervises the Food and Beverage operations on an assigned shift. Responsible and held accountable for monitoring of alcohol consumption by guests and administering cutoffs as needed for the entire floor on a given shift.
Some college background preferred. High school diploma/GED with three years’ experience in food and beverage. Must also have a minimum of three years in a supervisory role, with a proven track record in leadership and management/supervisory skills and/or an appropriate combination of both.
We offer an excellent benefits package!
- Medical Insurance (low cost to employee)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Life Insurance
- Paid AD&D Insurance
- 401k Plan
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Employee Dining Room featuring discounted made-to-order meals