Everett, WA Full-time
Posted on April 3, 2019
Immediate need! Multiple shifts available!
Primary duties include:
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements.
- Verifies conformance of finished work piece to specifications.
- Sets up and operates machine on trial run (prove-out), to verify accuracy of machine settings or programmed control data.
- Documents all information pertaining to the setup and operation of each job assigned. This is accomplished with sketches, photos, and written descriptions, and includes the responsibility to keep this documentation neat, easy to read and up to date.
- Confers with Manufacturing Engineering, Planners, and other personnel to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Prior machining experience required. Prior aerospace experience a plus.
- Must be able to set offsets and do some editing of programs.
- Prefer education/training in 3/4 axis mill operation, M+G code reading, blueprint reading with GD+T
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, work orders, specifications, aerospace blueprints and drawings, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to do basic shop math
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to use basic hand tools including precision measuring equipment.
- Must be able to sit or stand for at least 10 hours a day.
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.