Residential Support StaffSteps Toward Independence, Inc
Residential Support Staff
$12.15 - $12.35 an hour
Do you like to feel like you are contributing to the community? Would you like to feel as if what you do really matters to the world? Do you want to make a difference in your life as well as others? Are you looking for a rewarding career that feeds your soul as well as your wallet? Do you want to help others to help themselves? Do you want to work at a place where everyday presents new and Interesting challenges? Are you sick of dead end jobs and yearning to develop a career?
If you answered yes to even one of those questions, this may be the job for you. Steps Toward Independence, Inc. is looking for you. Yes YOU!! We are hiring right now. We have many full-time positions available. You could become part of our team; Where you would be able to work with awesome co-workers, amazing supervisors, and an administration/ownership that truly cares about the people we support AND the people who support them.
Basic job skill description:
- Ability to read and write English and to perform basic mathematical computations.
- Provide training and support to persons with developmental disabilities.
- Follow written programs and verbal directions.
- Provide for client safety in home and in the community.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Training is provided.
Pay and Benefits
We offer Full Time Competitive Pay - No experience is necessary. Starting wage is $12.15 per hour, higher starting wage with experience. Up to $500 hire bonus after successful completion of probation period. A competitive full benefits package including Medical and Dental benefits, 401k investment program and Aflac insurance as well as a generous vacation and sick leave policy.
In addition to our basic employment offering, promotions to leadership positions with commensurate salaries happen quickly for those who show interest and aptitude.
Shifts and Schedules Available:
- Currently hiring full time for swing shifts, grave shifts, and weekends. We will consider internships on a case-by-case basis.
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Proficiency in writing/reading English
- Valid WA state drivers license, working vehicle, valid auto insurance
- Valid First Aid/CPR certification (can be obtained within first 2 weeks of hire)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All are welcome here.