Graphic DesignerSnohomish County Tribune Newspapers
We are a weekly community newspaper and publishing company located in the town of Snohomish. We have been in business for over 100 years. We also publish many different publications throughout the year. Most of our employees have been with us for many years and we are looking for a candidate to join our team.
We are seeking a part time creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media. We're looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into effective advertisements. The Designer should have an understanding of page layout and design. The candidate should be able to work effectively with a team to complete projects on time.
- Designing effective advertisements for local businesses in a timely manner
- Updating website
- Designing digital advertisements
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Working knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, and Dreamweaver (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive and helpful criticism from peers and sales staff
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects at the same time
Part time Day shift - Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. $13/hour. Paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.