Water Resources Engineering Tech 1Snohomish County PUD
Water Resources Engineering Tech 1
$28.15 - $34.41 Hourly
Successfully performs engineering work in the office and field. Assists engineering staff with engineering or regulatory related projects, including topographical data collection, the layout and preparation of construction drawings, and specification development. Provides technical and administrative support to one or more functional areas within the Water Utility.
- Work in a team environment, communicate and work effectively with all levels in the District, customers, and local municipal agencies.
- Competently use AutoCAD to create and manipulate maps and drawings utilizing the District standards and techniques.
- Plan and organize work to successfully complete tasks within schedules.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
- Associate of Arts Degree in Engineering, Drafting, or related field; OR
- The equivalent combination of related education and experience.
License or Certification
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application no later than February 2, 2020.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.