Telephony Applications Analyst (Telephony Systems Engineer) #9341Snohomish County PUD
Telephony Applications Analyst (Telephony Systems Engineer)
$63,882 – $87,837 (Salary Depends on Qualification)
We are seeking a Telephony Systems Engineer to play a key role in the enhancement, support and delivery of IP Telephony technologies and Call Center solutions. This individual will be an internal consultant to mission critical business groups and will contribute to the design, delivery, enhancement and support of telephony applications and business solutions used throughout the District.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business Administration or related field and two (2) years progressively more responsible programming and application systems experience.
- Two or more years' experience in Avaya or other industry leading Telephony platform(s)
- Advanced knowledge of Voice-over (VoIP) or Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) technologies
- Knowledge of IVR, Voice/Data Recording, and Call Center technologies including multiple queue/skillsets, routing, treatments and reporting
- Workforce Management, Reader board, and Virtual Call Back solutions and technologies
- Vendor Management Experience
- Unified messaging implementation and support
- Strong knowledge and experience related to COTS application configuration and support
- Project Lead experience on tasks and initiatives of varying size and responsibility for coordination and overall project management
- Software project life cycle experience including the requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support phases
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong technical writing skills, teamwork, interpersonal skills, critical thinking and analytical skills
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.