Sr Applications Analyst (SAP ABAP Developer) #10002Snohomish County PUD
Sr Applications Analyst (SAP ABAP Developer)
$92,134 - $112,608 Annually
Seeking an experienced SAP developer to join a dynamic team responsible for ABAP supporting an enterprise-wide SAP ERP/CRM, covering business process areas including: Meter to Cash, Procure to Pay, Enterprise Asset Management, Budget to Report, and Application Lifecycle Management. Responsibilities will include design and implementation of enhancements covering complete software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to production support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field; AND
- Five (5) years progressively more responsible programming and application systems experience.
- The equivalent combination of directly related experience and education.
- 5+ years SAP implementation, development and support experience utilizing ABAP with the following: IS-U, CRM, FI, PM, WM, MM, LE on SAP ECC 6.0 EHP 7 on HANA. Also, integration with SAP Work Manager, and other 3rd party software including Click Schedule Software, Open Text, SuccessFactors (BOOMI), OMS, and various Cloud solutions.
- Strong technical understanding of SAP and proven troubleshooting skills supporting incident and problem resolution.
- Skills using ABAP Objects and/or Java programming
- Experience with risk and impact analysis and SAP patching/upgrades.
- SAP project implementation methodologies or software project lifecycle experience including requirements, design, development, and testing, implementation, documentation and support phases.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks or assignments including the ability to organize, plan, and lead tasks or initiatives of varying size to a successful completion.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment along with the commitment to the overall success of a group.
- Ability to work successfully with 3rd party vendors in incident resolution as well as providing quality assurance for enhancements as required to meet business requirements and priorities.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.