Senior Project Manager #10001Snohomish County PUD
Senior Project Manager
$100,518 - $138,213 (Salary depending on skills/experience)
Manages the full project lifecycle using various methodologies (waterfall, Agile, Hybrid, etc.). Responsibilities include procurement, planning, development, organization, communication, and implementation of large scale District technology projects. Candidate should have background in business and IT implementations. These projects impact many business functions, have large budgets (multi-million) are often mission critical, and require work and coordination of multiple internal and external individuals and groups with diverse interests. Ability to identify risks, challenges and then create innovative solutions to support the District’s strategic priorities.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or directly related discipline.
- Eight (8) years progressively more responsibility in directly related work with five (5) of those years in a supervisor or project manager capacity.
- Experience managing large IT projects.
- Knowledge of electric utility issues and operations.
- Previous experience in public or private utility.
- Project Management training.
- PMP, CSM, or other relevant certification.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.