Senior Infrastructure Systems Analyst #10108Snohomish County PUD
Senior Infrastructure Systems Analyst
Salary depending on skills/experience
Oversees the design, installation, testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of District network infrastructure. Designs and administers security on infrastructure platforms. Recommends new hardware and software solutions. Provides customer service to internal customers and teammates by providing guidance and support on various network related topics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field, and
- Five (5) years progressively more responsible experience working with computer system infrastructures.
- Cisco and/or Juniper certification(s).
- Experience with the following technologies; A10, FireEye, ELK, Pulse Secure, Fortinet, BGP
- Scripting or coding experience
- Experience with compliance standards (PCI, NERC-CIP, HIPAA)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.