Project Manager #10551Snohomish County PUD
Manages the planning, development, organization, communication, and implementation of small to medium scale District projects. These projects impact one to several business functions, have moderate budgets, and require work and coordination of both internal and external individuals and groups.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or directly related discipline.
- Five (5) years progressively more responsibility in directly related work with three (3) of those years in a supervisor or project manager capacity.
- Knowledge of electric utility issues and operations.
- Previous experience in public or private utility.
- Project Management training.
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.