Office Support Associate 2 - Substation EngineeringSnohomish County PUD
Office Support Associate 2 - Substation Engineering
Provides professional, advanced and varied clerical and administrative support for Substation Engineering and Real Estate work groups.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Five (5) years experience performing administrative and clerical support including one (1) year experience or demonstrated ability using word processing and office automation software applications at an intermediate level.
- Valid Washington State Driver License.
- Successful completion of Business English course or equivalent.
- Successful completion of typing test at 60 words per minute, ten-key test at 100 strokes per minute and note taking/transcription test at 60 words per minute and other office automation testing.
- Licensed Notary in State of Washington within 3 months from start date.
- Successful completion of customer relations training course within 12 months of start date.
- Must attain minimum cutoff score in collaborative interview process.
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Interested individuals should complete the online application no later than October 28, 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.