Mgr. Facilities Engineering & GroundsSnohomish County PUD
Mgr. Facilities Engineering & Grounds
Salary depending on skills/experience
BASIC RESPONSIBILITIES: Manages the planning, organization, and coordination of large scale District Facilities projects consistent with the District’s mission, goals, and values. Manages and supervises a diverse staff with varying levels of expertise and a wide range of fields of expertise. Manages and approves professional, material, and construction procurement and contracts for Facilities. Develops and implements engineering standards and processes for Facilities Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field; and,
- Nine (9) years of progressive applicable engineering experience, three (3) years of which are in a project engineer or in a lead capacity.
License or Certification:
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Washington State or ability to obtain within 6 months of start date of the job.
- Masters Degree in appropriate Engineering field.
BENEFITS: Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume by 11:59pm, March 31, 2019. A full job description is available by clicking Apply Now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.