Manager - ITS Applications #8403Snohomish County PUD
Manager – ITS Applications
$115,000 - $145,000 depends on qualifications.
Manage the District’s Budget to Report (Finance and Accounting) and Procure to Pay systems program and team performing software configuration and development across all phases of the software development lifecycle. Scope of responsibility also includes Enterprise Content Management and cloud applications.
Engage business stakeholders at all levels regarding prioritization of changes supporting continuous improvement of District systems; support project delivery; manage staff performance, development, recognition and coaching as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business Administration, or related field OR the equivalent combination of directly related education and experience; and
- Five (5) years directly related, progressively more responsible information technology services experience, including (3) years supervisory experience.
- Utility systems management experience with emphasis on SAP ERP.
- Experience with successfully implementing and supporting highly complex, large scale business applications.
- Progressive leadership and engagement roles.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Application system development lifecycle experience.
- Application operations, architecture and project management experience.
- Budget and financial management.
- Organizational change management.
- Staff development and performance management.
- Application methodology frameworks, standards and best practices experience.
- Vendor and contract management experience.
- Information Technology Certifications (ITIL and COBIT)
Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.