Manager Facilities Engineering & GroundsSnohomish County PUD
Manager Facilities Engineering & Grounds
Manages, plans, organizes, develops, directs and coordinates the technical work of a team of engineers, consultants, and technicians devoted to specific projects. Coordinates work across multiple departments and with external consultants for all aspects of the work product for District Facilities projects consistent with the District’s mission, goals, and values. Manages and supervises a diverse staff with varying levels of expertise and a wide range of fields of expertise. Manages and approves professional, material, and construction procurement and contracts for Facilities. Develops and implements engineering standards and processes for Facilities Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or related field; and,
- Nine (9) years of progressive applicable engineering experience, three (3) years of which are in a project engineer or in a lead capacity.
License or Certification:
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Licensed Professional Engineer in Washington State or ability to obtain within 6 months of start date of the job.
- Master’s Degree in appropriate Engineering field.
Interested individuals should complete the online application at careers.snopud.com by no later than October 21, 2019. A full job description is available on the website.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.