Journeyman Lineman - PoolSnohomish County PUD
Journeyman Lineman - Pool
$49.75 / HR
We do not have a vacancy to fill at this time, however we anticipate having several Journeyman Lineman vacancies open up over the course of the next twelve (12) months. This posting is to establish a Pool of qualified external Lineman that we may draw from over the next year. In order to be eligible for the Pool candidates must successfully pass each step of the process, which includes application review, testing, and interviewing.
Works as a member of a crew to install, repair, maintain and remove electrical line equipment of the District's transmission and distribution systems, energized or de-energized, located both underground and overhead in accordance with safety and construction standards and regulations. This position reports to and is under the direction of a Line Foreman, Construction Superintendent or Manager, Distribution Services.
- Completion of certified Apprentice Lineman Program or a combination of education and/or training and/or experience that provides an equivalent background required to perform the work of the classification.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Journeyman Lineman’s card or ability to obtain IBEW Journeyman Lineman’s card within 30 days of hire.
- Successful completion of Journeyman Lineman testing process.
- Valid current Washington State Commercial Driver’s License (Class A)*
- Obtain a valid CPR certificate within 3 months from job start date.
- Obtain a valid First Aid certificate within 3 months from job start date.
*Note: CDL is not required for the testing process, but is required on the first day of employment.
Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume at www.snopud.com under Careers by August 21, 2018. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County PUD #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.