ITS Customer Support Analyst / Senior ITS Customer Support Analyst #10552Snohomish County PUD
ITS Customer Support Analyst / Sr. ITS Customer Support Analyst
$52,047 - $80,153
Job title and salary depending on skills/experience
Assists end-users to identify business needs that could be improved through the use of computer technology. Helps, recommends, coordinates and implements appropriate computer solutions. Assists in providing guidance and technical support to end-users in systems processes and hardware and software by delivering ongoing product assistance. Assists in the development and delivery of computer training.
This position is for end-user support through a ticketing system, email, skype, walkup and the telephone.
ITS Customer Support Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field. Or
- Associate of Arts degree with a concentration in Computer Science or related field and two (2) years of end-user computing or other related computer work experience.
Senior ITS Customer Support Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, and
- Two (2) years of progressively more responsible experience in an end-user computing environment. Or
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science or related field, and
- Four (4) years of progressively more responsible experience in an end-user computing environment.
Benefits: More details can be found at www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
To Apply: Fully complete the online application no later than February 20, 2020.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.