Government and External Affairs DirectorSnohomish County PUD
GOVERNMENT AND EXTERNAL AFFAIRS DIRECTOR
Salary depending on skills/experience
Serves as the primary point of contact on behalf of the PUD with the various tribes, state, local and federal agencies, non-governmental organizations, elected and appointed bodies, associations and the community. Oversees local, state and federal policy and regulatory issues that impact the PUD, and works with government entities to ensure the PUD’s and customers’ interests are being optimized. Ensures the PUD’s concerns and issues are represented to various agencies and elected bodies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Political Science, or related field OR equivalent combination of related education and experience; and
- Seven (7) years’ experience in legislative/regulatory processes.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Master’s degree in Business, Political Science, Public Administration or related field, or JD degree.
- Previous experience in public or private utility legislative/regulatory processes.
To Apply: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume by 11:59 p.m. February 25, 2019. A full job description is available by clicking Apply Now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.