Facilities Design Engineer / Facilities EngineerSnohomish County PUD
Facilities Design Engineer / Facilities Engineer
$63,882 - $110,183
Title and Salary Depending on Qualifications
We are currently recruiting for two (2) positions within Facilities. One (1) position will be in Facilities Engineering & Grounds and the other will be in Facilities Maintenance.
Successfully learn and provide basic technical and engineering services related to the design, maintenance, operations, improvements of and additions to the District’s buildings and grounds (non-operational facilities) in a technically sound, safe, timely, and cost effective manner to enable the District to realize its goals and objectives. Performs assignments that utilize readily available procedures and standards. Performs as project leader on assigned projects and tasks.
Facilities Design Engineer
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Architecture, or related field; and
- *Must have demonstrated the ability to successfully accomplish work of the nature defined for this job level, “Facilities Design Engineer”.
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Engineering, Architecture or related field; AND,
- Five (5) years progressive experience in facilities engineering, including engineering evaluation of building construction, building systems and building equipment components.
*Note Minimum Qualifications: For the employee who has met the minimum entry education and experience requirements, the additional time required to be proficient in performing the job is six months to one year.
License or Certification:
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License (both levels)
- AHERA Building Inspector certification as established by EPA Asbestos Model Accreditation Plan; AND
- Interim Final Rule (40 CFR Part 763, Appendix C to Subpart E). Must be current or obtained within six months of hire (Engineer level)
To Apply: Interested individuals should click Apply Now and complete the online application and submit cover by 11:59 p.m. on October 22, 2018. A full job description is available on the following page.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.