Emergency Management Program ManagerSnohomish County PUD
Emergency Management Program Manager
$92,134 - $112,608
Develops, oversees and updates the District’s Emergency Management All Hazards Incident Management and the Business Continuity programs. Trains, prepares, and advises District staff in restoring critical services to its customers and employees after a disaster or emergency management incident, as well as represents the District in local and state efforts. Responsible for planning, conducting exercises, training and evaluation of Emergency Management plans at all levels of the organization at the direction of management. Responsible to ensure the District is prepared for recovery of each business unit, development of plans, updates, and training preparedness. Key advisor to District staff and first responders, with a significant role in planning and managing the District’s emergency preparedness, response and recovery policies and programs to ensure compliance with regional and national emergency preparedness practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Disaster and Emergency Management, Business Continuity, Public Administration, Urban Planning, Business, Public Relations, Communications, or Security, OR the equivalent combination of related education and work experience; AND
- Four (4) years related program management experience, including two (2) years leading emergency management planning, response, recovery, and business continuity for a medium sized organization.
- Completion of FEMA Professional Development Series (PDS).
- Certified in NIMS ICS – 300 and ICES – 400 as an Instructor.
- Possess or be eligible for a Federal level Secret Security Clearance.
License or Certification
- Washington State Driver’s License.
- Certified Emergency Manager (CEM)
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application no later than December 9, 2019.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.