Custodian (Part-Time, On-Call)Snohomish County PUD
Custodian (Part-Time, On-Call)
$16.16 / Hour
Hours are on-call Monday – Friday and when requested to work. Hours are between 4:00 pm-12:30 am. Position will have job site reporting to multiple locations within Snohomish County.
Performs variety of janitorial and cleaning tasks. Successful candidate will have knowledge of commercial janitorial practices and methods, equipment, supplies and chemicals. Communicates effectively with customers and works well as team member.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Vacuums and spot cleans carpets as directed.
- Cleans desks, other furnishings, walls, windows, and office equipment.
- Empties trash and recycle materials.
- Restocks District paper goods in rest rooms, coffee and break areas.
- Cleans bathroom fixtures, building lights, and HVAC diffusers.
- Replaces bad light bulbs in all building light fixtures.
- Performs general clean-up of facilities and grounds.
Requires HS diploma or equivalent and current WA State Driver’s License.
Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
TO APPLY: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume by March 13, 2019 . A full job description is available by clicking Apply Now.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled, and Veterans.