Custodian - Part-Time/On-CallSnohomish County PUD
Performs a variety of janitorial and cleaning tasks under the immediate supervision of the Foreman, Lead Maintenance and Custodial Mechanic, or Lead Custodian.
North/East and South County/Hall’s Lake assignments will be posted at a minimum of level 3 and include job site reporting.
Upgrades to Floor Care Custodian will only be from those Custodians who successfully complete and demonstrate knowledge and proficiency from floor care training.
- Sweeps and mops floors.
- Vacuums and spot cleans carpets as directed.
- Cleans desks, other furnishings, walls, windows, and office equipment.
- Empties trash and recycle materials.
- Restocks District paper goods in rest rooms, coffee and break areas.
- Cleans bathroom fixtures, building lights, and HVAC diffusers.
- Replaces bad light bulbs in all building light fixtures.
- Performs general clean-up of facilities and grounds.
- Performs other associated duties as assigned.
- Assist with snow and ice removal from District property as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous cleaning experience a plus (janitorial, custodial, service, etc.)
SNOHOMISH COUNTY PUD #1 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER OF MINORITIES, WOMEN, DISABLED AND VETERANS.
NEAREST MAJOR MARKET: Seattle
NEAREST SECONDARY MARKET: Everett
JOB SEGMENT: HVAC, Operations