Business Analyst | Financial Systems SupportSnohomish County PUD
Business Analyst | Financial Systems Support
$73,449 - $89,771
Support and help implement business application(s) and financial systems, such as SAP and ADP which may impact multiple business functions, are mission critical, and cross traditional department boundaries involving individuals and groups with diverse interests. Understand the business strategy and work with a team to define and document business requirements, business processes, test solutions, training and create or update documentation as needed. Utilizing application support and business acumen skills, this position will work closely with Finance business users to analyze and implement changes to business processes by enhancing the alignment between the business and information technology. This position resides within the financial function of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, AND
- Two (2) years progressively more responsible application support experience; OR
- The equivalent combination of directly related education and work experience.
- Experience implementing and supporting financial system applications including troubleshooting, upgrades, testing and planning.
- Previous utility experience.
- Experience with SAP and ADP.
- General understanding of accounting principles.
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Fully complete the online application no later than December 31, 2019. A full job description is available on the website.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.