Banking & Fiscal CoordinatorSnohomish County PUD
Banking & Fiscal Coordinator
$103,191 - $126,122 (DOQ)
Serves as the Deputy Treasurer. Responsible for the District’s daily cash management, short and long-term investments, and fiscal agency activities. Manages and maintains accurate and timely check and investment registers. Prepares various financial reports and general ledger journal entries for the Electric, Generation, and Water Systems. Serves as a liaison and resolves issues between the District and the financial institutions with which it does business.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field, AND
- Four (4) years progressive experience in an accounting, treasury, or finance related role.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance.
- Certified Cash Manager.
- Knowledge of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (“FERC”) accounting principles and practices.
- Experience with SAP software.
License or Certification
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License.
- Satisfactory background and credit check.
In addition to a competitive compensation program, Snohomish County PUD #1 offers a comprehensive benefits package. More details can be found at: www.snopud.com/benefitoverview.
Interested individuals should complete the online application no later than November 20th, 2019.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.