Assistant Designer / DesignerSnohomish County PUD
Assistant Designer / Designer
$52,047 - $80,153
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Designer OR Designer.
Title and salary will depend on qualifications.
Successfully learn and provide basic technical services related to the design, maintenance, operations, improvements of and additions to the District’s electric system in a technically sound, safe, timely, and cost-effective manner to enable the District to realize its goals and objectives. Performs assignments that utilize readily available procedures and standards. Assists or performs as project leader on assigned projects and tasks.
- Associate of Arts Degree in an Engineering related field;
- High School Diploma or equivalent; AND
- 2 years related engineering, business or marketing experience or applicable technical education.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering; or
- The equivalent combination of related education and experience.
- 2 years directly related work experience performing technical and basic engineering services related to the design, maintenance, operations, improvements of and additions to a Utility’s electric system. *Must have demonstrated the successful accomplishment of work of the nature defined for this job level, “Designer”
Note: For the employee who has met the minimum entry education and experience requirements for any of the above job levels, the additional time required to be proficient in performing the job is six months to one year.
License or Certification:
Valid Washington State Driver License.
To Apply: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume by 11:59 p.m. May 29, 2019.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.