Applications Architect #9302Snohomish County PUD
Applications Architect Job #9302
$100,968 - $134,624 (Salary Depending on Qualifications)
Seeking Applications Architect/SAP Technical Lead to play a key role of providing strategic and operational direction for the District’s Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) program. This is a leadership role involving the development and application of best practices for managing a dynamic SAP solution architecture and technical landscape supporting an enterprise-wide SAP ERP, and other services covering business process areas: Meter to Cash, Procure to Pay, Enterprise Asset Management, Budget to Report, Hire to Retire, and Resource Plan to Delivery. This role also drives best practices and standards across processes, tools, software, infrastructure, development, and change/release management in multiple application environments for both project delivery as well as system continual improvement. The successful candidate will work across multiple departments including Applications Management, Project Management Office, Operations and business teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field; And
- Seven (7) years progressively more responsible experience in multiple IT areas including two (2) years of related architecture experience.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 5 plus years experience with software development lifecycle and change control in an SAP, ERP, CRM, BW environment.
- 5 plus years experience in system design, programming and troubleshooting with in-memory and relational databases (e.g. SAP HANA and SQL Server)
- Deep knowledge of SAP system architectures, SAP Basis system administration and monitoring
- Experience with risk/impact analysis and SAP patches/upgrades planning and execution
- Strong understanding of SAP transport management
- Experience with technology supporting application integration including cloud integrations with SAP
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from difference sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution supporting incident/problem management
- Project Management and technical lead experience on tasks and initiatives of varying size including enterprise-wide technology initiatives
- SAP project implementation methodologies including blue-printing/requirements, design, development, and testing, implementation, documentation and support phases.
- Demonstrated experience managing vendors through incident and issue management and resolution
- Strong knowledge of SAP best practices and product roadmap
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.