Applications Architect #10099Snohomish County PUD
$105,000 – $135,000 (DOQ)
Seeking an Applications Architect to play a key role in enabling strategic priorities through projects and continual improvement efforts supporting the District’s Meter to Cash (M2C) program. This is a leadership role that is involved in developing technical strategies, roadmaps, solution design and architecture to drive and influence digital innovation to meet strategic and business operations requirements. The successful candidate will consult and collaborate with Management, Project Management Office, business teams, IT application delivery, and IT Operations and Infrastructure.
- 5+ years’ technical and functional experience with one or more of the following modules: IS-U SAP for FICA, Technical Asset Management (TAM), Billing , CRM modules, FIORI and other customer-facing technology solutions.
- Experience in planning, design, architecture and implementation of multiple delivery channels for Customer Self-Serve technologies.
- Application integration architecture and design and experience including cloud integrations with SAP.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex system analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from difference sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution supporting incident/problem management.
- Project Management and technical lead experience on tasks and initiatives of varying size including enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Experience with cost benefit and risk and impact analysis techniques.
- Project Management implementation methodologies (hybrid) including blue-printing/requirements, design, development, and testing, implementation, documentation and support phases.
- Demonstrated vendor management experience.
- Strong knowledge of industry, company, technology trends, best practices, vendor solutions and services to inform and influence business and IT strategy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related field, AND seven (7) years progressively more responsible experience in multiple IT areas including two (2) years of related architecture experience; OR the equivalent combination of directly related experience and education.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.