Applications Analyst (Configurator/Developer) #8861Snohomish County PUD
Applications Analyst (Configurator/Developer)
Salary Depending on Qualifications
Seeking an application analyst to perform configuration, development, maintenance and support of an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system with a preferred focus on Asset Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field; And
- Two (2) years progressively more responsible programming and application systems experience.
- The equivalent combination of directly related experience and/or education.
- 2+ years SAP implementation and/or configuration experience
- Ability to perform application design and configuration based on business requirements analysis
- Ability to perform incident, troubleshooting, and problem resolution, solution patching/upgrades
- Knowledge and/or experience with development tools and technologies
- SAP or other system implementation methodologies or software project life cycle experience including requirements, design, development, and testing, implementation, documentation and support phases.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks or assignments including the ability to organize, plan, and lead tasks or initiatives of varying size to a successful completion.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team environment along with the commitment to the overall success of a group.
- Ability to work successfully with 3rd party vendors to support application enhancements or troubleshooting problems as required to meet business processes and priorities.
- Strong written/verbal communications skills.
Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
Snohomish County P.U.D. #1 is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Disabled and Veterans.