Administrative Assistant (Human Resources)Snohomish County PUD
Administrative Assistant (Human Resources)
$46,470 – $63,987
Performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and manager.
- Assumes receptionist duties, sorts and distributes incoming mail, prepares outgoing mail, orders materials, reviews and answers correspondence, greets visitors. Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Assists in the preparation of contracts; audits to verify accuracy and maintains tracking system; monitors to completion
- Serves as department payroll administrator, ensuring department meets payroll deadlines.
- Processes and tracks invoices.
- Maintains electronic and hard copy filing systems, including archiving and retrieving records.
- Gathers an analyzes information to create and/or prepare various reports for distribution to management
- Acts as project lead on small projects.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Five (5) years of progressive administrative support experience administering, applying and interpreting business related policies, procedure and programs, including two (2) years as a secretary or assistant to a mid-management executive.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite
- Assessment will be provided to selected candidates who are determined to meet or exceed the minimum qualifications.
Complete benefits plan and retirement program.
Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume 11:59 pm, June 2, 2019.
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.