A/P AccountantSnohomish County PUD
$27.42 to 37.70/hourly
Salary depending on skills/experience
Interacts with District departments to facilitate effective financial information processing. Researches, analyzes and resolves problems, ensuring the timely and accurate processing and maintenance of financial transactions, subledgers and financial reporting. Supports the District’s strategic priorities, in particular responsible cost and fiscal management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or related field, OR
- Associate of Technical Arts Degree in Accounting or equivalent combination of related education and experience, AND
- Two years of progressively more responsible accounting experience
- Knowledge of Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) and National Association of Regulatory Utilities Commissions (NARUC) uniform system of accounts.
- Experience with SAP software.
- Experience with 1099 reporting (Accounts Payable Accountant).
- Knowledge of project accounting and construction work in progress (Accounts Receivable Accountant).
To Apply: Interested individuals should complete the online application and submit cover letter and resume by 11:59 p.m. March 1, 2019. A full job description is available by clicking Apply Now.
An Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, women, disabled, and veterans