E-Commerce SpecialistRANDYS Worldwide Automotive, Inc
The E-commerce Specialist will work within the marketing department to develop and implement strategies to take us to the next level in online positioning. This position’s responsibilities include developing initiatives to drive targeted e-commerce programs, work to support digital and social media development and direct relationships in building sales with Amazon, among other e-commerce platforms. This candidate must possess a clear understanding of the Amazon platform. The candidate must have a history of working with Amazon team members and the ability to develop multiple brand marketing and product programs on the site.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the Amazon account management and development of RANDYS brands on the platform
- Execute multiple simultaneous campaigns, including AMS, Lightning Deals, Best Deals and AMG
- Manage Vendor Central and understand how to build brand and product sales on the Amazon platform.
- Research, present and initiate new marketing best practices in line with customer e-commerce solutions
- Develop integrated e-commerce marketing campaign strategies and track ROI on programs executed
- Support the marketing department in social media and emerging technology by ensuring all platforms have been technically optimized to attract and engage new target markets and consumers
- Identify and monitor SEO Keywords to include Recommendations and Ranking Reporting
- Assist in the development of tools and technology designed to increase online sales, social awareness, and digital trends
This position is not a supervisory position.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: 3+ years related experience preferred.
Knowledge & Personal Attributes:
- A working history of Amazon.com with other customer(s)
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce platforms
- Strong organizational and communication skills, team orientated philosophy, and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while maintaining commitment to deadlines. Must be a self-starter, self-motivated; possess outstanding business acumen and self-discipline
- Ability to provide creative input and work in a team environment while driving projects from concept to completion.
- Strong understanding of SEO process, Google’s SEO Guidelines and KPI’s
- Ability to develop/create social media programs that enhance the properties of RANDYS Worldwide Automotive systems
- Strong understanding of digital media and consumer sales environments
- Computer Skills: High Proficiency in use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and CRMs, Google Analytics