HVAC Sheet Metal Installers - Entry-Level and ExperiencedR & H Mechanical, Inc
FULL-TIME ENTRY-LEVEL AND EXPERIENCED HVAC SHEET METAL INSTALLERS
Local County Business Looking for Full-Time Entry-Level and Experienced HVAC Sheet Metal Installers.
Our Company is located in Beautiful Skagit County… we are looking for Full-Time Sheet Metal Installers. We are looking for those who are the right fit for our team. This will be a great career for someone who is looking to LOVE what he or she does.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, detail-oriented with a great attitude, and be serious about starting a career and want to grow with a company.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 50 lbs occasionally
- Valid Driver License and Clean Driving Abstract for the purpose of operating company vehicle
- Pass a Pre-Employment drug test as a condition of employment
- Pass a background check spanning the past ten years related to the job
- Entry-Level: Some Construction experience preferred
- Experienced: Construction experience required
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Proven Track Record of being dependable and reliable
- 40hrs per week
- Monday through Friday, 7am to 330pm
Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, 401K w/ 4% Match, Profit Share
Install sheet metal duct systems, equipment and products on jobsite.
Essential Functions: Assemble and install sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, and furnace casings. Use hammers, drills, screws, and fasteners to join parts. Follow blueprints or plan drawings.
Worker Qualities: Attention to detail; take instructions; attain precise set limits, tolerances and quality standards.