CaregiverQuilceda Community Services
Support Instructional Staff
Seeking Full-Time and Part-Time Caregiving Staff for Adults with Developmental Disabilities needed in the Marysville area.
Preferred but not required – Training Available
- NAC, NAR, HCA
- Nurse Delegation
- 2 step TB test
- Food Handling Card
- Pass background check
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience working with individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- Caring attitude, Flexible, Responsible and Trustworthy
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions.
- Must have a good attitude every day.
- Good personal hygiene is required at all times.
- Ability to prepare basic meals such as breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Physically able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, twist, lift, push, pull, balance, crouch.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Willing to work other shifts as needed.
This is at a non-profit organization.
Tobacco Free Agency
Medical/Dental/Vision benefits paid by agency
The mission of Quilceda Community Services is to provide individualized, quality residential care and recreation to special needs adults in a safe, respectful, positive environment that is meaningful to the individual being served.