PermaBilt is a dynamic and growing company with many opportunities for motivated individuals. We are currently hiring individuals with construction experience to train with us to be pole building construction foremen. These top paying jobs require a dedication to being the best craftsmen possible.
Construction foremen and laborers to build pole buildings
- Our piece work pay system rewards for quality of workmanship and efficiency
- We look for motivated and energetic individuals that have a sense of company pride
- Build in the community in which you live
- In-house training is conducted by our most experienced pole building foremen
- We conduct comprehensive training and safety programs (using OSHA-certified safety equipment)
- PermaBilt employs a drug-free work force (pre-employment test and ongoing random testing required)
- Corporate 401(k) matching program for your future retirement with 25% company match
- Safety incentive bonus plan
- Medical and life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- No seasonal layoffs
- Employee assistance program
- Health savings plan
- Tool purchase program
- Year-round work in all areas of Western Washington
- Wholesale pricing of our full product line and all materials available to employees and their immediate family
- Travel pay program (but work is usually in the area where you live)
Apply now if you feel your qualifications are a match to our needs!
We would love for you to be a part of our team.