Building Maintenance & RepairPacific Mobile
Pacific Mobile is looking for a skilled entry-level building repair person to join our team and assist with the maintenance of our mobile office rental fleet. We’ll rely on you to meet our quality standards for LEAN process improvements and maintain the customer satisfaction that we strive for. Masterful hands and knowledge of the trades are important parts of your skillset. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail and an enthusiastic attitude are valued greatly in this role. If you are a natural leader and team player, there will be career opportunities throughout our growing company including our Corporate office and eight branch locations.
Pacific Mobile Structures is a company with a consistent track record in the commercial modular building industry. We sell and lease mobile office space, and build innovative modular structures. With a rental fleet of 2.5 million square feet, we serve any jobsite need. We also provide high performing re-locatable classrooms, as well as quality modular structures for office buildings, medical clinics, government services, and workforce housing throughout the west.
As a values based company, we have built a unique culture that drives our performance in the marketplace. We put our values at the forefront of everything we do from hiring to our strategic long-term planning process. We empower our employees to make decisions that honor our values. This, along with our size and financial strength, allows the company to lead our industry in crafting a rewarding employee experience. Ownership’s long term vision and its many dedicated employees create a culture that cannot be duplicated.
- Perform 3-year maintenance and service calls on Mobile Offices rental fleet
- LEAN 5S continual process improvement initiatives
- General repairs to mobile office units using carpentry and other skills relevant to the task
- Install/remove counter tops, plan tables and movable partition system
- Perform electrical troubleshooting in mobile units as well as reworking electrical
- Perform basic plumbing in mobile and modular units
- Install security items such as deadbolts, latch guards, and security bars
- General cleaning of interior and exterior of mobile and modular units
- Keep yard and working areas in a clean, working order
- Load units with foundation materials and entry systems
Hourly rate of $19 to $25 per hour DOE.
- Experience working as a Carpenter, Foreman, or Field/Customer Service representative
- Strong customer service and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of electrical and or mechanical systems
- Plumbing and electrical troubleshooting and repair
- Provide an acceptable driver’s abstract and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record per Pacific Mobile standards
- Forklift certification is a plus!
- Climbing up and down on ladders and equipment
- Ability to work on concrete floors and uneven surfaces for up to 8 hours
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to pick-up a minimum of 25 pounds consistently and carry up to 250 feet unassisted
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per work week and up to 12 hours per day
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(K), Charitable Donation Matching, Community Involvement and Other Great Benefits of being a Pacific Mobile Employee.
Pacific Mobile is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.