Teller Representative - Credit UnionMountainCrest Credit Union
Teller (Member Service Representative I or II)
MountainCrest Credit Union is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic individual to join our team! The Full-Time Teller will work at both the Arlington (Smokey Point) and (North) Everett branches.
Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:15 to 5:15, Friday 8:15 to 5:45.
- Provide high quality member service
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with staff and our membership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated cash handling abilities
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Strive to continuously enhance an effective teamwork environment that contributes to a high standard for members and fellow employees
High School graduate or equivalent
A minimum requirement of 1 – 12 months of retail experience. Teller experience is preferred. MSR II position will be considered for experienced tellers.
MountainCrest Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.