Teller / Member Service Representative - Credit UnionMountainCrest Credit Union
Teller (Member Service Representative)
MountainCrest Credit Union is seeking a friendly, enthusiastic individual to join our team! The Full-Time Teller will work at the Arlington (Smokey Point) and (North) Everett branches. Competitive wages, based on experience. Full benefits.
Hours are Monday through Thursday 8:15 to 5:15, Friday 8:15 to 5:45.
- Provide high-quality member service
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with staff and our membership
- Demonstrated cash handling abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Analytical, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Strive to continuously enhance an effective teamwork environment that contributes to a high standard for members and fellow employees
High School graduate or equivalent
A minimum requirement of 1 – 12 months of retail or similar cash handling experience. Teller experience is preferred. MSR II position will be considered for experienced tellers.
MountainCrest Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.