Hydraulic Test Technician/EngineerMistequay Group
Seeking Hydraulic Test Technician/Engineer for an Aerospace Systems manufacturer in Monroe Washington.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of assembly, validation and qualification testing of both hydraulic and electromechanical actuation systems. He/she will be responsible for the following:
- Direct reporting to the Engineering Test Manager
- Design, fabrication and maintenance of hydraulic test benches, hydraulic test stands, hydraulic pumping & control systems
- Design, fabrication, and maintenance of hydraulic test fixtures for hydraulic and electric systems components – actuators, valves, pumps, reservoirs etc.
- Fluent understanding of hydraulic schematics and terminology
- Acceptance testing of hydraulic and/or electromechanical products
- Ensure calibration and certification of all instrumentation utilized for test
- Coordinate maintenance activities related to the test area
- Support external testing activities at labs when necessary
Education & Background Requirements:
- Strong experience in assembly, test & troubleshooting of electromechanical & hydraulic actuation products
- Preferred - 5-10 years of career experience in subject area – industrial or aerospace
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Mechanical Technology, Electrical Engineering Technology or other related technical discipline, or equivalent job experience.
- Preferred – experience using SolidWorks or AutoCAD
- Preferred – experience using LabView and data acquisition systems and interpolating, plotting and working with data output.
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident Card (USCIS Form 1-551)
- Subject to Random Drug & Alcohol Screening
- Familiarity with AS9100 Quality System
- Blueprint reading and understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances
- Demonstrated technical capabilities working in a team environment
- Ability to use precision measuring devices such as micrometers, dial indicators, oscilloscopes, power supplies, flow meters, pressure gages and transmitters etc.