Laser Engraving Specialist
Laser Engraving Specialist
POSITION: Laser Engraving Specialist
REPORTS TO: Distribution Sr. Manager
HOURS: Full Time/Salary
LOCATION: Marysville, WA
Founded in 2010 and based in Seattle, Washington, MiiR is a design forward and generosity driven brand creating thoughtfully designed drinkware. Our products enhance the small moments and elevate simple rituals by combining beauty, performance and sustainability. A certified B Corp, Climate Neutral Certified brand and 1% for the Planet member that is independently owned and operated, MiiR has given over $1,500,000 and empowered the lives of 115,000+ people worldwide.
About the Position:
The laser engraving tech will operate and maintain our in-house laser production orders in tandem with our custom decoration teams needs. The role will oversee the day-to-day order picking, sorting, prep, engraving, and packing of goods for shipment.
- Coordinate orders and prioritize with the custom product team
- Work with warehouse team to pick inventory accurately within
- Production of laser engraving needs for all orders ranging from one off monogramming to larger scale production orders
- Set up of machines per different shape variations by helping to create jigs needed and adjusting as necessary
- Transfer of files from our art department to the laser machine software for printing
- Prep and production of engraving on items
- Quality oversight on all items engraved including at set up, cleaning and repacking
- Upkeep of machines in both daily upkeep and long-term performance
- Process improvement to ensure consistent order flow and efficiency
- Sorting and readying orders for shipment to the end customers
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to flow plan projects, prioritizing and maintaining output
- Hands on experience with other like systems that could range from machining, to printing to graphic application, etc. where the quality of art or end product is extremely important to the customer
- Understanding of general computer programs that are interactive and require the operator to make adjustments within the software
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, proven ability to organize complex processes involving multiple, detailed tasks and multiple inputs.
- Team player who is adaptable and process driven. Work with international teams/suppliers is a plus.
- Consumer product experience and customer obsessed mentality preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated strong quantitative and analytic skills and aptitude.
- Acumatica or other ERP system knowledge is a plus
- Asana or other project management software is a plus
- Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Working at a high-growth/impact Certified B Corp.
- Medical, dental & vision insurance covered at 100% for eligible employees
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation time
- Cell phone stipend
- Professional development, career coaching and conference attendance (when global circumstances allow)
- Product discounts and pro deals with partner companies in the outdoor industry
APPLY: Please send resume, cover letter, and portfolio link to email@example.com