Bookkeeper, Full Charge
- Onboard Employees in Quickbook and Quickbooks Time
- Onboard Customers in Quickbooks
- Accounts Payable - bill entry and payments to suppliers and vendors.
- Accounts Receivable - create invoices and send to customers via email. Process and record customer payments
- Bank Accounts - daily transaction entry to ensure accurate balances; handle funds transfers
- Credit Card Accounts - daily transaction entry; month end reconciliations
- Generate Daily Financial Reporting as requested
- Payroll - manage time tracking application and support employees; process twice-monthly payroll using Quickbooks and Qucikbooks Time(Tsheets).
- Strong written and verbal communication required.
- Manage Business Licenses
- Tax Processing/Payments/Reporting - month end State and City reporting
- Experience with QuickBooks (required)
- 2-3 years of bookkeeping experience in the construction industry (strongly preferred)
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office programs - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Assists with construction cost review as needed
- Experience with job-cost accounting
- Typing & 10-key by touch
- Innovative and problem-solving. Able to prioritize workload and communicate clearly.
- Working hours are 7:30am- 4pm Monday through Friday.
Full-time non exempt position
Possible working interview
Please respond with Cover Letter, Resume