Information Technology Specialist
Jefferson Transit is seeking an accomplished professional to serve as Information Technology Specialist
$71,908 - $97,074 Annual Salary
Under the direction of the General Manager, this position manages JTA’s Information Technology efficiently resolving all technical issues related to installing, configuring, and maintaining the overall integrity and security of workstations, servers, communication, and transit management systems.
- Applicable education, training and experience in IT systems, and a minimum 2-year Associates Degree in IT, certification, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience with PC support/maintenance in small office environments. Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems, MS Office Suite, VPN, Networking and LAN/WAN environments.
- Must pass a criminal record and background check.
- Medical/Dental Coverage
- HRA VEBA
- Paid Holidays: 9 plus 2 additional Personal Days
- General & Sick Leave
- $35,000 Basic Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
Click “Apply” to be directed to our Employment Opportunities page for a full job description and application.
Jefferson Transit is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages all qualified candidates to apply by Sept. 24, 2021—for first review. Open until filled.