Unarmed Security SpecialistInterCon Security Systems, Inc
Unarmed Security Specialist:
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. – Bellevue, WA
- Ability to pass an extensive background investigation process.
- Possess or are eligible for the Washington State Unarmed Security license.
- Previous security or military experience.
- Physically fit for extended periods of standing, walking and climbing stairs.
- Candidates must have a valid WA DL and reliable transportation. Parking provided.
Security specialists are responsible for enhancing safety and security. Operations are managed from an operations center to effectively monitor facility activity, respond to challenges, and efficiently communicate across functional areas.
- Maintain physical and mental readiness to respond to emergencies, long durations of standing, sitting and activities that may include running, climbing stairs / ladders and maintaining long schedules.
- Drug free and smoke free environment.
- Starting wage $20.35/hour first year. Following one year of service wage increases to $22.96/hour with future opportunities up to $29.63/hour.
- Upon completion of initial training, employees receive a onetime $1500.00 training bonus.
- Employees will be eligible for medical/dental/vision benefits, 401k with matching.
- Bi-annual performance-based bonuses of $500-$900.
- Longevity/tenure bonuses of $100 per year payable at the completion of every 5 years of service.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc., is an EOE, M/F/D/V, with a Drug-Free Workplace