Unarmed Security Officer, $750 Sign-On BonusInterCon Security Systems, Inc
There is an immediate job opportunity for an experienced Security Officer (Part-Time) in Seattle, Washington with a background in security operations and customer service. This position is in support of a client with a prominent global presence. This is a high visibility position and requires exceptional interpersonal skills.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
$16 per hour during training. After successful completion of training, pay will increase to $23.25 per hour. Hiring part-time with potential for full-time employment.
- Must be available for duty in support of a 24/7 operation.
- Either possess or can easily obtain certifications in CPR/First Aid and Washington State Guard License. Training will be provided by Inter-Con Security Systems.
- Understand security operations and response requirements.
- Interact well with all levels of individuals and possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, to support the protection of people, assets, and infrastructure.
- Possess at least a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Prior security, law enforcement, or military experience.
- Must possess a minimum of three years full-time work experience.
- Must be able to meet and maintain any applicable Washington State licensing or certification requirements.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Work history to include:
- Demonstrated ability to respond to critical incidents and effectively communicate information to stakeholders and decision makers.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet compliance requirements, monitor personnel and assets, and make appropriate notifications through technological platforms.
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills and diplomacy with all levels of personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to assess and act appropriately to a variety of critical incidents, including but not limited to emergency response and management of large groups/entities.
- Attention to detail relative to all aspects of security operations.
$750 sign-on bonus after 90 days of hire.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. provides Equal Employment and Affirmative Action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. PPO License Number 6822.