THIS IS AN IN PERSON ROLE!!!
Do you love people, and do people love you? If so, we are looking to grow our team of Professional People Persons to serve our customers in Snohomish County and you might be right for the job!
As a company we offer heating, cooling, plumbing & electrical services as one of Puget Sound’s largest providers. What we do, doesn't really communicate who we ARE.
We’re a team who takes pride in making people comfortable through our home services solutions. Many of our customers come to us through the Costco HVAC program. Our professional people persons make meaningful connections with the members and share the value of the HVAC program with them. We have an immediate need to fill this position at the new Costco warehouse opening soon in Lake Stevens.
While we provide training, both on and off-site, being a People Person comes from within. If you think you were born to bring a little joy into people’s lives, whether through a happy hello or offering insightful heating & cooling advice, this might be the job for you!
While being friendly, approachable, and conversational are key, we do have a few other requirements for this position. You should:
- Be able to stand and engage members for the duration of scheduled shifts
- Have the technical ability to Text, E-Mail, and use a tablet/smart phone
- Have a mindset of customer service excellence for superior member experiences
- Be able to educate members on the ease of receiving a bid for a heating or cooling solution
- Be able to answer basic questions and set sales appointments with members
- Be able to enter appointment requests and lead information into a database
Overall OTE for this role is $20+ an hour comprised of base pay of $18.00 per hour plus commission plan. Medical, vision and dental insurance is available to full time employees.
The Lead Generation Team at Home Comfort Alliance currently operates on a somewhat flexible schedule. This allows for more control of your day-to-day life and better work-life balance. If you need to stay home on a given day, you can make up the hours later in the week, no PTO required.
We need to fill one (1) full time (32-40 hours per week) position in the Lake Stevens area. Apply today!
Home Comfort Alliance provides award-winning home services to homeowners and businesses across Puget Sound and we’ve been doing it for over 40 years. Our team of HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical professionals take pride in making people comfortable in their homes by doing great work. Visit homecomfortalliance.com for more information about our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 1 year
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Marysville, WA 98270: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location