Looking for an amazing opportunity?
Gensco has an immediate Warehouse position available at our Everett branch. This is a great position with Gensco and an opportunity to grow with a solid, family owned Northwest-based company.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to handle multiple activities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage details and meet deadlines with 100% accuracy
- Customer service-oriented approach, responds to requests with a sense of urgency
- Proactive, self-motivated, able to recognize issues and resolve or escalate appropriately
- Able to use electronic calculator, computer terminal, personal computer, etc.
- Must be comfortable working in a team oriented, fast paced, multiple task and customer focused environment
- Willing to "think out of the box" and identify process improvement opportunities
- Requires the ability move freely about the facility, climb stairs and lift 50 lbs. regularly and frequently lift 75 lbs.
- Able to read customer orders, transfer, and stock numbers
We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our Team Members. Our Team Members enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Come join our successful team! Gensco is an EOE.
Gensco is a family-owned and operated regional wholesale distributor and manufacturer of Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) equipment and supplies, established in 1948.