Are you a Diesel Mechanic? Would you like to grow with your company and have legitimate opportunities for advancement? Flying Wrench Services is a family-owned small business that started as a one-mechanic shop and quickly grew to become the busiest diesel shop in Northwestern Washington. We have a team of 10-15 professional mechanics who have contributed to our reputation for professionalism, efficiency, and integrity.
- $52k - $85k per year (depending on experience, productivity, and attendance)
- We are NOT a flat rate shop. All benefits are above and beyond hourly wage.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- Referral Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Sign-On Bonus
- Repairs and upgrades diesel trucks, equipment, and heavy-duty trucks
- Verifies repairs by test-driving vehicle
- Maintains vehicle maintenance and operational history by editing and updating records
- Maintains safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operation; following standards and procedures, complying with legal regulations
- Evaluates new and proposed equipment by examining capabilities and conducting tests
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization goals by completing each project efficiently with an emphasis on quality work
- Quality output of mechanic services for heavy trucks, heavy equipment, RV’s
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
Clean Driving Record, Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Self-Motivated, Results Driven, Quality Focus, Productivity, Safety Management, Analyzing Information.
For more information or to apply please email Bernie at firstname.lastname@example.org