Sheet Metal Fabricator
Want to learn some skills? We can train you!
We are a successful construction sheet metal manufacturer doing business in the Northwest for over 19 years with shops in North Seattle, Kirkland, and Everett. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity as well as job satisfaction for our team members. The days go by fast when you are busy! If you think you can be fun and enjoyable and contributing to a job well done is worth the effort then read on and apply, if you think the work is work then don't, thanks.
We are a growing, dynamic organization and we recognize that the right people, offering their ideas as well as expertise, will contribute to our continued success. We offer positions that allow our team members to learn our business from the ground up and as they progress, more opportunities become available.
We are a well-recognized sheet metal manufacturer and we are looking for entry level workers to join our team in our Seattle, Kirkland and Everett locations.
- Shift: 7:00AM - 4:00PM (1 Hour Lunch)
- Shift length: 8 hours
- Days: Monday-Friday, 5 days/week
- Health, dental, vision insurance available after 60 days
- Paid time off
- Valid standard driver's license
- Must be at least 18+ years old
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Understanding of Fractions and Decimals
- Ability to perform physical work
- Able to work overtime (rarely needed)
- No Sheet Metal Experience